Monday, April 19, 2010

How to make a cuff bracelet part 2


So I finished doing all the stitching on the front of the bracelet and I think it looks cute so far now it's time to put it all together.
I sandwiched the front ,brass cuff form and suede backing together then I stitched them all together with a picot edging stitch.

So here is a top view of finished cuff

side view

close up side view

and here is the glamor shot of the finished bracelet cuff. It measures 2 inches wide and is about 7 1/4 inches long it can be adjusted to fit most wrist sizes even my fat little wrist.
The center cabochon is polymer clay,the butterflies are enameled with Swarovski crystals. The rest of the beads are Japanese seed beads and Swarovski crystals. the sparkle is awesome to bad that doesn't show up well in photos.

Over all I am happy with the end result of course like any other "artist" I see lots of thing I would do differently.

So there ya go this is my entry for The Polymer Clay Smooshers flight theme challenge........What do you think?

3 comments:

Butt Nekkid Bath Boutique said...

My, My, My! That is absolutely GORGEOUS! Beautiful colors too!
Love it!

Jewelled Trellis said...

That is so stunning. The colors are lovely and so delicate. What excellent work!

Ginger said...

Thank you Ladies it was fun to make....