Sunday, April 4, 2010

Buttons, buttons and more buttons






I use to sew a lot and I always thought buttons were the finishing touch to the project. I would search high and low for just the right buttons. I don't have to do that anymore; if I want a button I make it.

I made the cute little buttons you see with polymer clay. Each one is hand formed,sanded and buffed to a glassy sheen. they measure 15mm and are the perfect size for a blouse/shirt,scrapbooking or maybe to embellish a quilt.

I made a bunch of each for me and some to put into my Etsy and Artfire shops for others to use on their projects.

My favorites are the pinstriped ones and the gold retro patterned ones.


Today Is Easter Sunday and I am having a sale in my http://Gingerbells.ArtFire.com shop
FREE SHIPPING! on all jewelry
and
Buy 3 Get 1 FREE on all handcrafted soap bars.

Sale ends at Midnight....

Happy Easter to all !!!!!

No comments: