Monday, April 5, 2010

My 2 Pride and Joys

These beautiful little ones are my Son Aaron's babies. They are one of the reasons I wake up each day happy to be alive. Before they were born I couldn't imagine how wonderful being a Grandma could be.

My little buddy Brenden will be 4 in July. He is smart,sometimes a little to smart. He's creative, he likes to craft, color and build things and he has a wicked sense of humor. Best of all he is loving and spends a lot of time cuddling with Granny.

He reminds me so much of his Daddy when he was my sweet little boy, they are a lot alike.
My little beauty Lexiepoo is so much fun. She's funny, independent,fearless and frisky. She loves her big brother she also loves to aggravate him. Watching her grow is going to be interesting....
So Dear Readers thank you for indulging me with my Grandma pride and letting me share my 2 little love monkeys with you.......

No comments: