Sunday, March 16, 2008

I have a treasury

The web site that hosts my shop has a section where members can make a gallery of 12 items that they admire from other shops. I have been doing 2 a week of these little galleries that last for 2 days each for a couple of weeks now. Here is the one I made today.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=34064

I really enjoy curating these treasuries because it involves a lot of window shopping which I enjoy. I have found such amazing talented people on Etsy that I know I will never run out of artists to feature. It is kind of fun coming up with themes and catchy titles for the treasury.

So if you have a few minutes and want to see some pretty things check out the link to my treasury. I am going to try to remember to post a link here every time I curate a new treasury.

No comments: