Friday, January 16, 2009

When Polymer clay meets glass.........






I have been experimenting with new styles and techniques. Here are some examples of my twist on the glass tile pendant.

Glass tile pendants are a trend on Etsy and I love the clean look of them. The original versions use beautiful papers and original art work as the subject of the tile.

Instead of paper I have been using my favorite medium polymer clay. I think the glass tile and polymer clay are a perfect match. Click on the photos to get a closer look and I think you will agree the it's a fun combination.

I enjoyed making these and now that I know where I want to take these; I will be making some beautiful floral tiles for the spring. I have a lot of new things I have been working on and now that the busy holiday season is over I will be posting a lot more regularly.

on my crafting table today........Valentines candles, and a floral bead woven bracelet.

No comments: