Monday, January 28, 2008

Gifts from a friend






I have a great online pal named Moe http://moeart.etsy.com her and I became friends through our polymer clay guild. She a wise person and a talented artist. We have spent may hours IM'ing each other talking about the things we like to make and our shared passion for polymer clay and family.



Another thing we like to do is trade craft supplies and send each other little projects we have made. The other day Moe sent me a bunch of very pretty vintage crystals and stones to play with. They were so pretty and sparkly I couldn't wait to sort them and use some of them. She sent me some beautiful shapes and colors that I am saving for some special projects and to make a gift for her. I couldn't resist I had to use a couple of them. I used them to make the business card holder in the photo. I thought it would make a nice gift for a quilter or quilt collector. I listed it in my shop yesterday and I hope it goes to a good home.

No comments: