Saturday, August 30, 2008

Victorian Rose Candle Holder



For some reason I have been enjoying Victorian things lately, I seem to like romantic things more as the days get shorter and cooler.

I made this little romantic Victorian Rose Candle Holder last night. I tried to make the roses look like they were just starting to dry and change their colors. I haven't decided yet if I am going to pour a candle in it or not before I list it. If I do it will be a great English rose scent I have. Maybe I will list it as is and offer to pour candle scent of customers choice ..

I like the size and shape of the glass it is only 3 1/2 inches high perfect for a votive candle.

The roses and leaves are made with polymer clay, I don't use paints on any of my polymer clay designs.

5 comments:

Elaine said...

It IS cute :D

Good job!

I've been trying out little roses lately too.

Ginger said...

Thank you Elaine, I just can't get away from making flowers of some kind.
I like roses fun and easy.....

Anonymous said...

Thats so cute! A candle inside would be perfect!

Mary

Ginger said...

Thanks a bunch Mary. I decided last night and I poured a English Rose candle in it. I think that was the best scent for it.

Justlikehoney! said...

This looks beautiful Ginger, I love victorian decor and roses:)