Friday, March 13, 2009

Check out my new ArtFire studio




Check out the showcase link to my new ArtFire Studio. I have really been enjoying the set up there. I have found a couple of exciting new artists. The community there seems to be very supportive, I imagine that is how it was when Etsy was a new start up company.


I am posting a new item from my bath and body line.

Portable soap balms
********
These are awesome for slipping in your purse diaper bag and gym bag. They are perfect for travel, no mess no fuss. just take off top rub on wet cloth or hand; recap and use.
I dislike the alcohol sanitizer and sometimes it isn't enough to clean something up the portable soap balm is the perfect answer.

Solid Body Butter Balm
*********
This is my favorite new product I just love the feel and convenience of this product. It is a long lasting ultra rich body butter that fits great in handbag, desk drawer and travels so well. It is awesome for all dry areas and my feet have never been softer.


on my work table.....bead loom project, and herbal bath salts.

No comments: