Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bead weaving with crystals




I love sparkling crystals they are so pretty . I like using them in bracelets because as you move your wrist they catch the light in the facets.

I made these 3 bracelets yesterday with some beads I picked up at a bead show. I like them all but my favorite one is the blue green one the beads are so pretty with hints of pink and violet in the blue ones. The Blue and silver one is very pretty to and the photos don't do the beads justice. they look black but really they are a peacock iridescent iris blue.

I have big wrists so I make most of my bracelets to fit other plus size women, I know how hard it is to find pretty bracelets when you have big wrists. I am going to post these later today in my Etsy and Dawanda shops.

2 comments:

Contessa Kris said...

Your new bracelets are so beautiful! I especially love the blue/green one as well. I love all things green. Great job.

Ginger said...

Thank you so much, I love green too it's my favorite color.