Sunday, May 25, 2008

These are to pretty to use

s


I love making pretty soaps almost as much as I enjoy using them. I like this new style I made last night. These are a little more labor intensive carving the flowers and applying them on to the soaps for a 3D look but I enjoyed doing it. The drips are a little messier then I like but I can live with that. And to top it off they smell divine.

As much as I love using them I am often told at shows that my soaps are way to pretty to use and often the best sellers are the pretty but less fancy bars. I always tell people as pretty as they look they are even better to use. I am on a mission to get people to pamper them selves and use the pretty soap, tee hee hee.

I have been making some really pretty palm wax candles the last couple of days. Palm wax is a cool wax when it hardens it makes a beautiful crystal like star burst pattern on the surface of the candle. I really like them each one looks different and special. yesterday I made cinnamon scented and today I have been making sweet pea scented. I will post photos in a later post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness, those are soooo beautiful.
Mary

Ginger said...

Thank you so much Mary! I loved making these. I was able be creative with them.
I have a 3 day show in two weeks so I am trying to come up with some new items. I hope they like them.

P.S. I get compliments almost everyday on the bag I bought from you. My Grandson loves it because it is easy to get into to see what kind of surprise I have in it for him.

Jena said...

I love those soaps. They are beautiful!