Sunday, May 11, 2008

Craft show

Well yesterday's craft show went really well the weather couldn't have been better for an out side show; it was sunny and in the low 70's with a very slight breeze. I was able to keep all the sides up on my tent and enjoy the beautiful day and all of the people.

Attendance was awesome and sales were very good.

After the show we packed up and went to my Son and Daughter in laws house for dinner. My Son cooked me a very nice Mother's Day dinner and my Grandson Brenden gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. It was so sweet he is almost 2 and he brought the flowers to me and the bouquet was almost as big as him. He gave them to me and said "here Mamaw" I could have cried he was so sweet. We had a very nice evening together that topped off a lovely day.

Life is good..........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you Ginger! It feels so good when a show that you worked so hard on is a success. :)

Awww, thats so sweet, grandkids just make your heart melt, don't they? Happy Mothers Day. Have a great week!
Mary

Elaine said...

Yay on the craft fair!

I have never done any outdoor ones yet - weather is so unpredictable here, even in supposedly warm months, that I think mostly its too big a risk unless you have the big setups.

Mother's Day here was a ton of the school crafts thing... all nicely stuck to the fridge as they should be.

Ginger said...

Thank you Mary!
I agree Grandbabies are the best. He is growing so fast he will be 2 in July and soon he will be a big brother.awwwwwwww.

I can not begin to tell you how many compliments I have gotten on the bag I bought from you! I really love it.

I hope you had a joyful Mothers day...

Ginger said...

Thank you Elaine.
Weather is weird here it's usually either freezing of blazing hot and humid.
I don't do hot and neither do my products. So the other shows I do till next spring are inside ones. I love air conditioning I am a wimp. So Jose has put my tent up in the garage till next spring.
You must have a beautiful fridge with all of that art work on it.