Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Where the Wild Things Are


{Tiger pattern Bangle bracelet}

I have been going Tiger crazy the last week or two..
I learned to make this tiger pattern from polymer clay and I like it so much I designed a mini collection around it.
I thought I'd share my mini obsession with you.

{round 2 hole tiger buttons}

{Wild Thing Necklace}
The necklace is my favorite piece in the collection I think it's beautiful if I do say so myself.

{square link bracelet}

This is the newest piece in the collection, I like it alot too. I tried it on and it's a comfortable bracelet to wear because it's adjustable.

I have a couple of other designs for this collection in the works and then maybe I'll have it out of my system,lol.

All of the pieces in this post can be found split between my 2 online gift shops.
Http://Gingerbells.artfire.com or http://Gingerbells.1000markets.com
if you are interested or want to see more photos of these pieces check them out.