Friday, November 14, 2008

I love Art Deco


I have been shopping around for beautiful metal mountings to add to my polymer clay jewelry and I found these beautiful copper Art Deco style pieces and I turned them into these pretty earrings. I am very pleased with the final product.

I made the focal cabochons using liquid polymer clay and gold and copper leaf. I think these earrings are very dramatic looking.

I have several other new mounting I have found that I am enjoying working with and will be blogging about them soon and posting them in my Etsy shop in time for holiday gift giving.

2 comments:

MoeArt said...

did you immediately make one for me, too? Hunh, didya? And a cool bracelet like the one here? Hunh? Didya, didya, didya?

VERY, exceedingly cool goodies, GF!

Ginger said...

Thank you my friend. If ya tell Santa you never know what he'll be bringing you...